Friday, September 18, 2009

Rrrrowl....

Back in full swing, fresh off my vacation, and I'm not ready to face the cooler weather... However, I do have to say that Fall fashions are definitely my favorite. The rich colors and the cozy fabrics make the rainy weather easier to deal with. Lately, I have been gravitating toward animal prints in the pieces I buy. I don't know why, must be the Leo within me. The bolder the better. Whether it's a Zebra print, Leopard, or Snake, I grab it. Pair it with a neutral and some jewelry, and you'll look like a million bucks.

AGB Sweater $48.00, Macy's


Michael Kors large shoulder bag, $298, Nordstrom
Jazzy Trench Coat, $148, Boden Usa
BKE Animal Print Wallet, $16, Buckle.com
Betsey Johnson Platforms, $170, Lord and Taylor



N.Y.L.A Animal Print Platform, $25, DSW.com
Arden B Tunic, $38, ArdenB.com

No comments:

Post a Comment